top of page


Updated: Apr 3, 2021

Following on from I Had a Dream's slightly disappointing run, Steph took her to see a specialist vet who looked to see if anything was was causing her to hold back in her races. They worked her whilst monitoring her through a camera put down her airway.

The vet found she was making a slight noise and has now made some alterations which should really help her. She will now have a few weeks of rest, with the view to finding a race for her at the end March. Our hope is that the operation will improve her, meaning we will have a well handicapped horse for the start of the turf season.

Carlovian and the Estidhkaar Filly are now both in gentle work and pleasing Mark. The plan will be to give Carlovian a few spins on the all weather during March to get him fully tuned up before the turf season. The Estidhkaar Filly should be ready to run around June time and will start out over 5 or 6 furlongs.

19 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page